Hot work can present a significant risk to personnel and the surrounding environment, with ongoing safe operations and Work Health & Safety (WHS) conformance being a major concern of the welding industry.
All Weld Solutions offers services to support the development and implementation of WHS management for your cutting and welding activities:
- Auditing operations to identify current level of compliance with the Welding Code of Practice (CoP), MDG 25 etc.;
- Development & implementation of WHS management systems;
- Training of workshop and supervisory personnel;
- Developing project specific WHS Management plans.
All Weld Solutions has the expertise to ensure your business operates with due regard to the requirements of:
- The Welding CoP;
- Relevant State and Federal legislation;
- Industry regulators; and
- Relevant National and International standards relating to aspects of welding and cutting safety, e.g. AS 1674.1, AS 1674.2 etc.